glitter text


click to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own text



Friday, March 18, 2011

College

I've been at Oto college for about 7 weeks and its been pretty cool. I'm in Evil-e and my  new friend is in Hotson. We had Athletics a couple weeks ago and Evil-e came last, for swimming sports we came 3rd. I have cool teachers and i'm playong hockey. I haven't seen or heard from Casey or Dani. Last Tuesday there was a rugby game, we versed a canadian team which won both games.

No comments:

Post a Comment