glitter text


click to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own text



Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Why i picked my theme.

I picked my theme because it's goes well with my favourite colour and it is really close to purple too. It took awhile but it wasn't that hard to find the colour and theme i wanted. I was looking for something purple or blue and someting cool. There wasn't really anything i wanted but it was really close.

No comments:

Post a Comment