glitter text


click to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own text



Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Why you should visit my blog

This post is for Challenge 1 in the September 2010 challenge.
People should visit my blog because i like to do fun things and in my class we do videos and prezis of things that we are learning and things that have happened. I would post about things that were fun and what has been happening in my school and Otorohanga. People will learn about my school, me and Otorohanga.

2 comments:

  1. You have made a good start to your challenges Courtney. I hope you start to regularly update your posts once you become more confident. I look forward to checking it out. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This will turn into a great blog if you do all of those things Courtney. I have done Prezi's before and they are a great way to present work.

    Chris
    chris13.edublogs.org

    ReplyDelete