glitter text


click to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own text



Tuesday, October 12, 2010

My holiday

In the holidays i went to my mums in the first week and my dads in the second. In the first week i went to my Grandads farm for 4 days and helped feed the calves,make a shed for some of the calves. Grandad gave me fifty dollors on Friday,  then in the second week i went to the T.A pools and Mc Donalds. My holidays were cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment