glitter text


click to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own text



Wednesday, October 20, 2010

My Friends

I have five friends, three in Otorohanga and two in Hamilton. My friends are the best friends i've ever had. They like to play with me everyday and we listern to each other.Casey, Nicole, Dani, Dacinda and Olivia you guys are the best ever.
Mrs Robertson my teacher is cool too. I only wrote that because i might get in trouble.LOL

2 comments:

  1. Ehh what an egg ow,LOL

    I only said that because I might get in trouble.

    Hahaha.
    I have alot of friends everywhere too.
    We all sometimes listen to each other and sometimes play toqether but that is what makes us friends.
    :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhhhh how nice are you.Mabey a bit of a suck up but oh well.Ohhhh man now I'm guna get in trouble.And miss is cool.:) :o :D

    ReplyDelete